Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Crazy Ernie
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Night market a.k.a PASAR MALAM with Ernest TWO nights in a row!!! Consecutive night market visits is no joke k!! Not to mention the notorious KL traffic jam!! Tonight we went to the longest pasar malam in KL; the Taman Connaught Pasar Malam.. Woon Lee came along with us tonight.. my first time hanging out with her..

It was crazy crowded there! Ernest promised we wouldn't pass by the "chao tau fu" stall tonight. But just in case, I took extra precaution by covering my head with a cap I borrowed from Daniel. Just washed my hair.. Didn't want it to get all smelly-fied again! But true enough, we didn't pass by the stall.. We did, however, get a whiff of the smell while walking towards the pasar malam coz someone was happily eating it!

Bought some food then went to some hawker centre to sit and eat our purchases. Ordered "ling chi kang" and that was one weird "ling chi kang"! They actually put GINGER into the drink! That was the first time I tasted "ling chi kang" with ginger! *Yuck* Soooo NOT a fan of ginger!

Super tired now.. Just reach my apartment, currently sprawled out on my bed with my lappie right in front of me.. Can't think of anything else to write now.. So ciaoz..

------------------------------------------------

P/S: Thanks Ernest for lending me your convo mag and Borat! Will see you tomorrow afternoon :)

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 12:33 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:45 pm, Blogger Ernest said…

    hey...i should say thanks for temaning me in seremban.. were lucky we didn crash into a ditch or something..come over when ur free!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com