Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
TGIF??
Friday, February 02, 2007
YEAH RIGHT!!

This has got to be the worst Friday of my life!!!!!

My squash playing sucked, and my lecturer made my day a living hell just because I was late to class by FIFTEEN BLUDDY MINUTES!!!

Not like I purposely came late!! He wouldn't even listen to reasoning!!!!

AND to make things worse, I kinda got my friend into trouble with that lecturer too..

GAWD!! This day has really been a living nightmare!!!

Thank God I'm back home! I think I would've gone CRAZY if I stayed another weekend in KL!!!

And Thank God I'm suppose to handup portfolio writing in week 9! I really couldn't finish doing both portfolios in time to be handed up today! But I've slacked.. Used to be able to do pf awfully fast...

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME???!!!

-------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Event

Went to Seremban with Ernest and Sabena yesterday to check out their new place.. Brought my lappie along to do my portfolio.. Double story unfurnished middle lot terrace for RM450 rental is a hell of a pretty good deal! And it's in "uptown" Seremban, so the neighbourhood is rather nice.

Before coming back to KL, (Sabena went back with her parents a few hours before that) Ernest tried to find the short-cut to Seremban hospital but got lost instead and had to turn back.. Anyways, while we were on our way to find the short-cut, Ernest took a sharp turn when he saw a really big pothole, only to find a really big hump right in front! And he was speeding lol! And later after turning back, he again saw a really big hump a lil too late and he stepped so hard on the break, there was smoke coming out! LOL!

Ernie the "Drunken Driver".. Lol! Sabena, you should've been there! Would've gotten a big laugh outta the whole thing!
posted by Josephine @ 10:33 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com