Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Wakakaka!!
Friday, April 06, 2007
I MET LILIAN TOO!! Hahaha!


Chia Ling and I went into WOFS in Midvalley to get some fengshui mags for my mum.. Then as I was turning around to head to the counter, I saw her back.. At first, I was like.. "hmm.. this woman pretty familiar".. Then, I heard her voice! I was like "OMG, Chia Ling, LILIAN TOO!!"

Muahahaha!

Took pics with her, asked her to sign our magazines, and asked her for advice which you, my wonderful blog readers, are not allowed to know! ;)

Chia Ling said Lilian Too reminded her of Yoke Sin.. Haha! I guess there are some similarities here and there.. She has a certain aura around her that makes you just respect her.. And wow, she was like some mother hen with all the little chicks following her butt everywhere she went!

Imagine that.. Meeting Lilian Too in person.. LOL! What a weird, weird encounter! But a celebrity nontheless! :D

-------------------------------------------------

BP came over to the booth earlier and called AZS to one side.. He was whispering and so we were wondering what was going on.. Then after he went off, we asked AZS what he told him about that was so secretive.. AZS told us that BP said someone would be held back a year.. I don't think that was very ethical of him to say so.. But at the same time, I was wondering if he said anything about me, coz he was looking at me weirdly then he gave me that "I-Know-Something-You-Don't" sneer.. I've still yet to ask AZS if he did gossip about me.. Someone should kick him out, seriously!
posted by Josephine @ 5:14 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com