Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Despair
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Drowning in a sea of despair,
This well of tears of which I have shed,
The water so cold, so bitter, so dark,
Loneliness my company, oh this I do dread.

My heart once vibrant now stands so still,
The beating of drums now whispers of silence,
Breathing so hard, I can't catch my breath,
As I wait for a box to which tells my death.

No one can save me, no one will fair,
Fallen too deep into the fires of Hell,
Shattered my soul, crushed without mercy,
Leaving me lifeless, in memories I dwell.

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 3:12 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:33 pm, Blogger Ernest said…

    wat a sad poem...try something happier??
    anyway all the best in ur exams..
    jia you!

     
  • At 1:17 am, Blogger Josephine said…

    hmm.. no inspiration to do a happy poem.. hard to come across one in fact.. sad poems are easier to compose :P

    thanks E.. need all the luck i can get!

    *prays*

     
  • At 1:12 pm, Blogger Taseku said…

    oh sad poem,a bit pathetic, sending out a subliminal message to someone ? haha, happy exam.

     
  • At 3:55 pm, Blogger Josephine said…

    wahhh pathetic ar??? lol.. lets see you compose a better one :P

    subliminal.. wah... your england banyak susah la.. lol.. you made me check the dictionary wei!

    sub·lim·i·nal

    –adjective Psychology.

    existing or operating below the threshold of consciousness; being or employing stimuli insufficiently intense to produce a discrete sensation but often being or designed to be intense enough to influence the mental processes or the behavior of the individual: a subliminal stimulus; subliminal advertising.

    hmm... not sure if that's what im doing.. lol

    thanks for the well wishes :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com