Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Triple Celebration
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Went to SOULed OUT yesterday night (9th May) at Hartamas with Mag, May, Cindy, Jen, and Qi Yun to sorta celebrate three of our birthdays; Mag's (11th May), May's and mine (both 21st of May). It's a real nice place whereby it is a bar, eatery, and mamak all-in-one!

Great atmosphere, great company, great time, great food, great service and pretty affordable! Gave us three May babies complimentary pictures too!

Cathy, Simran, you guys really missed out on this one! Really enjoyed myself.. Except for the part where I kept thinking about my stupid musculoskeletal system paper the previous day which I believe I screwed worse than my clinical pharmacokinetics paper!

The Camwhoring Session...


Mag & I - first two to arrive.. Mag got lost finding her way to KL Sentral to pick me up following our typical Malaysian signboard! LOL! Thanks anyhow, Maggie.. Yes, Maggie knows best.. Haha!

Sizzling hotties from left: Magdalene, Jennifer and Cindy (whom was wearing formal shirt coz she had some interview to go to earlier that day in uni)

Sexy mommas from left: May, Qi Yun, and Yours Truly... (Sadly, I've the smallest boobs... *cries*)

Candid Moments...

For the rest of us, it was "sorta" candid.. Can't say the same for May.. LOL! (Btw, the funny hat you see resting on May's head was a birthday hat the SOULed OUT crew made the three of us wear!! -took turns looking stupid lol)

Jen and her (O.O) look.. LOL! Classic! Wonder what Mag was telling her at that time..

Cindy and her "huh?? What's going on?" look.. Haha! May camwhoring! LOL!

Complimentary Gift

Oooh.. nice front... What's inside?? *Drum roll*

Group pic of "our SOULed OUT moment"!! Hehe! This is mine, so the picture inside is of me wearing the weird hat! Friggin' chun-ted rite??

Thanks so much you guys!! Thanks for the presents too (Esprit shirt from the gang, Bodyshop Shower Gel from Mag)!! Love you guys loads!!

And to all B104-ers, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Pray that we will all get through our papers and that we will see each other on July 2nd for Semester 7!! *Trying to be positive*

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 1:21 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:00 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    I like the HAT!!!! cute.I want one ~hint hint~hehe..but I would really prefer ice wine though!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com