Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Sabah Part I
Friday, May 11, 2007
Went to Lok Kawi Wildlife Park and Orchid de Villa today, following aunt Alice's half-day tour with my cousin Rachele and an American couple, Sonia and William.

Lok Kawi Wildlife Park was recently opened so it's still under construction and they are yet to add more animals to their "collection" and most of their animals are still pretty young. Would be a nice place to visit once it's all done up nicely and the animals have grown up a lil more.. Also, it would be a lot cooler once the canopy walks are up.. The sun was really scorching today! And it was only like.. 10.30am?? Then again.. it's always hot in Sabah! LOL!


Lok Kawi Wildlife Park


Orchid de Villa was crazy hot!! The tour guide was ultra passionate about his job, naming about almost every single orchid in the entire place!! And mind you, the place ain't small at all!! We covered like barely half of the whole area in an hour plus?? *Faint* Wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for the bloody mosquitoes there!!! OMG!! First time I'd witnessed 20-30 mosquitoes attacking one person at one go!! So ok.. maybe not attacking.. YET.. but the mosquitoes were following our butts like how chicks would follow their mother!! Tried taking pics of that but the pics didn't turn out.. Oh well..

So my advice to you guys who plan on visiting Orchid de Villa, USE MOSQUITOE REPELLANT!! Oh, and use long pants too! My souveniors from the orchard; more than 5 red, itchy, and friggin big lumps on each leg coz I wore shorts!!


Orchid de Villa


Oh, we also went to the "tamu" at Donggonggon town and I managed to take some pics for my herb collection for Electives.. Yet to take more pictures and gather some herbs!

Next: Pics of my aunt's tour agency and crazy nice scenery from the building where my aun't office is... (P/S Rufie: your camera kinda sucks.. but I love you anyways! Haha!)



*Mouse-over to view captions

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 10:32 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com