Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Tagged!
Saturday, May 19, 2007
10 things you don't know about me...
  1. I can put my toes into my mouth.. tho I don't do that anymore
  2. I have a very vivid imagination.. most of which are morbid
  3. I create my own superstitions and scare myself silly
  4. I have a habit of adding up car plate numbers and birthdays to a single digit
  5. I can remember my mum's bank acc number but I can't remember my own
  6. Sometimes, I forget how to speak proper English when I'm around (proper) English speaking friends
  7. I have a very bad case of inferiority complex
  8. I'm in love with the sky.. I can spend hours on end just staring at it!
  9. I have the ability to tune people out if I find the conversation boring
  10. I have chestnut brown eyes which many don't realise since I wear glasses

Now for me to tag 5 people... (names are in alphabetical order and have blogs)

  1. Alan Tan
  2. Chia Ling, Tey
  3. Chi Fei, Choo
  4. Ernest Ong
  5. Jivanti
posted by Josephine @ 10:44 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:53 pm, Blogger Taseku said…

    your mother must be far more richer than you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com