Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Sabah Part III
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Firstly....

HAPPY MUMMY'S DAY, MUMMY!!!
And also to all the mommies out there!
We love our Mommies!!!!

----------------------------------------------

Ate the best mee sup in the world today! Pipin Mee Sup!! I'd eat Pipin mee sup everytime without fail when I come back to Sabah! Nobody knows what's inside their awesome tasting soup, but what we do know, is that lotsa wogok (pigs in kadazan) died to satisfy our appetites! Seriously, to those who can eat wogok, you guys should try out this dish when you visit Sabah!

The Place (only on Sundays it's at this place.. Others days it's at the owner's house)

Cousins Elenore and Lawson (P/S: Lawson wants people to say he's handsome LOL)

Me with cousins Rachele and Elizabeth

Pipin Mee Sup!! (See anything wrong with the picture? Hehe!)

Oohh... Yummy~!!

Btw, to get to church, the villagers have to use this one hanging bridge nearby the stall.. Never did dare to go up! They did build a new bridge but I believe some people still use the old one..

New bridge vs Old bridge

Ye old bridge

Still on the subject of food... I cooked dinner today!! I cooked all the dishes except the fish! And cousin Rachele was suppose to cook the sweet sour prawns but her stomach suddenly hurt and I had to take over..

Aunt Alice, Unc Madhu and cousin Gina said that the food I cooked tasted good! Yay!! And it was my first time cooking those dishes!

And oh.. I got into a minor accident today.. Unc Madhu asked me to move his company van so that I can drive the CRV I'm using to buy some lime for him coz his van was blocking the CRV. Anyways, I couldn't find the van's break pedal and rammed into my uncle's Hilux! The impact, thank God, wasn't that strong, coz the Hilux's handbreak wasn't pulled up! So when I hit it, it sorta moved forward, and the only damage the whole accident caused was the breaking of the van's plate number! *Cries* I COULDN'T FIND THE BREAK!!! Sigh...

Broken car plate number

The missing piece.. Unc Madhu told me to keep it as a souvenir

And another thing.. I finally watched Spiderman 3 today.. Loved the action scenes, hated the ending!! Lame ending!! I rate it 6/10 overall!

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 8:09 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com