Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Sabah Part VII
Monday, May 21, 2007
Unc Madhu, Aunt Alice, Gina, Rachele and Aidan celebrated my early 22nd birthday on the 19th of May, the last night of my 10 day stay in Sabah, at Fish & Co. in Warisan Square.

I was pretty pissed off that night coz after waiting for half an hour for a table, we finally got one, and while the workers there were cleaning up the table, this one friggin obese and ugly man and his b***hy looking girlfriend just said "table for two" and before anyone could respond, they had their smelly butts on the chairs!! And I was right there!!!

Well, being someone who can't stand this kind of nonsense especially when it comes to food, I made a big fuss and the manager made his people ask those at another table to leave asap since they had finished their meal! And then he apologised like mad to me and promised that it wouldn't happen again..

Oh, and the couple, they were asked to sit at another table just as they were starting to eat coz they were taking up a table for six! Hey, I'm not surprised.. The guy's arse was huge! Hmmph! But on top of the whole fiasco, I still had a great time! :D

Thanks you guys! Dinner was superb! And thanks for everything.. I really, truly enjoyed my 10-day stay in Sabah! I'm gonna miss you guys much!!!


The FOOD~!! (P/S: I realised I posted more about food for my trip this time around than on anything else!)

Fish and chips.. with cheese filling.. Forgot the name d.. Haha! New York something or rather I think.. The only problem, too much french fries! So much so I couldn't finish the fish! *Cries*.. Normal fish and chips looked very much the same, except it was served without the American flag!

Mussels with pasta~! Ooh La La..

Seafood platter.. Served with rice (really nice and sweet) and chips!

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 5:53 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com