Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
More food.....
Monday, May 21, 2007
Yesterday night, the Seremban gang celebrated my birthday for me.. This time, home cooked WESTERN food! Why western? Coz it goes well with Inniskillin Ice Wine~!!

Baked salmon and dori.. Ernie brought his oven all the way to Seremban to cook these.. Gosh, the salmon was friggin A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! Tek Jee did a great job choosing the fish!

Baked potatoes with chicken stuffing and mozzarella cheese~! Poor Tek Jee almost burnt his fingers taking the tray out from the crazy hot oven and holding it out for a few seconds with nothing but a piece of cloth between the hot tray and his hands for Ernie to sprinkle mozzarella on top!

Tek Jee, Sab and Ernie trying to remove the cork from the wine bottle.. Meanwhile, I was praying hard they wouldn't break it! LOL! We truly savoured every sip of the ice wine~!

Everyone truly enjoyed the dinner.. and so did their neighbour whom was invited coz there was just too much food!!! And when Joo Ee and Chern Wuay returned from their lil romantic escapade, the whacked everthing up! :D So yay! Nothing went to waste!!

Thanks so much you guys for the effort, time, food and company, just to celebrate my 22nd birthday!

Also, thanks to those who wished me a Happy Birthday, and an even bigger thanks to those who are already planning on how you guys wanna celebrate my birthday for me and of course to those who have already celebrated my birthday with me~!! I feel so loved!! And I love you guys too!! Muaks!! Hehe!

Happy 22nd Birthday to me!! And to Sze May and Tak Yee as well! Yes, we all share the same birthday! :D

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 6:36 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com