Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Ye Olde Photographs
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Of years that past... Within a blink of an eye...

P/S: I feel old~ lols!

Lilian & I.. Hand-in-hand.. Awww~~!!

Class of urm... the late 80's? Early 90's? Lols!

One of my earlier birthday parties... 1990.. I was 5!

My 7th Birthday party! Chia Ling looked happy squeezing the bejeezels outta me *Grins*

Standard 5? LOLS! I looked exactly like my brother!! XD

Form 3 I think... Celebrating Hui Wen's birthday and farewell~ She migrated to OZ..

Form 4? I guess so.. LOLS!

And finally... A picture of me before my big TV debut! Somewhat national story telling competition.. I was 8 years old I think..

Cute much? Hehe!
posted by Josephine @ 4:05 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:20 am, Blogger Kiwi-Bird said…

    Wow, so cute!!! =)
    And din know that you have known chialing for so long d!!!

     
  • At 11:49 am, Blogger Josephine said…

    lols we've known each other for.. urm... *counting*... 19 years d :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com