Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Move Me, Baby~!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
I absolutely ♥ Miley Cyrus' nu song ~ 7 things!



Also ♥ Jason Mraz's I'm Yours ^-^



3 Doors Down's It's Not My Time I ♥ too!!! Wee~~!!



Not forgetting, Rihanna and her nu single, Disturbia!! ♥ ♥ ♥



Those among many others *Grins*

And I wanna go for Daughtry Live in KL!!! Unfortunately, the bloody tickets are only obtainable via 2 ways... (1) Competitions and (2) If you buy a new sony ericsson hp (either W350i, W910i or W580i)!! Arghhhh!! I HATE SONY ERICSSON!! I'm boycotting sony ericsson from now on!! Now I have to wait patiently everyday next week for Hitz.FM's cue to sms to bloody well get my hand on those tickets!!

I also wanna go for MTV Asia Awards 2008 held at Genting.. BUT like Daughtry tickets, you CAN'T buy them either!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! These tickets, only if you win them!

@#$%#&^@*%$!!!!!

*Takes a deep breath and counts down from 10 to 1*

I guess it's true what they say... Money can't buy happiness *cries*

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 4:41 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com