Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Tagged - 5 Past Experiences
Monday, June 23, 2008
Here's a tag I owe someone whose name I'm not allowed to mention lols! Will try to think of 5 of the most memorable or worst experiences I've had that most of you may not know of... and then I'm suppose to tag 5 people.. So here goes:
  1. I've been on national TV before for national story telling competition.. However, I didn't manage to get to the semi's
  2. When I was 14, I had my first stage-fright attack.. Ran down the stage in the midst of my elocution competition and that made the gossip headlines for the next few months
  3. I was the only one in my whole class to get a B in Prinsip Akaun for SPM.. "How you doin'?"
  4. I was named the most popular girl in college only to be hated by a couple of my college mates.. Never been hated in my life!
  5. I had girls going after me when I was younger coz I had a boy's haircut and dressed like one too!
And I don't feel like tagging anyone.. So whoever's interested in doing this tag, just go ahead!

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 9:53 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com