Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Graduation Dinner
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Venue: Putrajaya Shangri-La
Date: 24th May 2008
Time: 7PM - 10PM

B104ettes

From left: Cindy, Jennifer, Qi Yun, Chui Thean, Yours Truly

Our table with two of the few guests of honours, Ms. Wong and Dr. Kang.. And smack in the middle, our one and only First Class honors holder, also our Gold Medalist and ONLY one in the Dean's List! LOLS!

Ish! Dengki!! Lols~! Nah, really happy for Chi Fei.. And that lizard fella in white? OK.. He wasn't from my table.. He was just there to camwhore! And neither Shal Ling standing far right.. Ah what can I say.. We (me and my chi muis) have strong pulling magnetic forces on men and women alike! XD

Graduation cake complimentary of IMU Alumni committee

Me and my monkey butt *grins* (I'm the only one who gets to call him that lols)

Chi Muis~~!! (Minus Mag who was busy camwhoring inside the ballroom)

With additional chi muis~! "The more the crappier".. *Grins*

Me and Jen Jen

And while on our way to Poppy from Shangri-la.. Guess what happened?

I didn't go in the end.. Was afraid my spare tyre wouldn't hold... And I missed all the (vomitting) drama!! *Brawls*

P/S: I never got to eat the graduation cake that IMU Alumni gave us.. How sad is that?

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 2:41 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com