Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
A Wonderful Surprise!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
---Dearest Chia Ling---

Thank you, dear, for the wonderful birthday card you sent! I was really surprised to get it in the mail today! I expected Engmin's card (coz I reminded her to send one LOLS) but I never expected to get yours!! I love it so very much! And I really love what you wrote in the card! Thank you so, so much! *Muaks*

---With Love, Jo---


Happy Birthday!! (7 days early! Hehe)

"Continue to be the Jojo that we all love and continue to bring loads of laughter and warmth into everybody's life" (OMG how sweet is that?? *Tears*)

Both cards sent by Engmin and Chia Ling were from Carte Blanche lols~! And they aren't in the same state even! What can I say? Great minds think alike! And this is why they're two of my bestest friends in the world!! *Grins*




This is also the day of my JOB INTERVIEW!!!
(Wish me luck! I'll need a lot of it!)


P/S: Mailmen are my new best friends! And Pos Malaysia rocks!! Haha!
posted by Josephine @ 2:56 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com