Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
While In Singapore...
Friday, May 02, 2008
Feeling kinda bored right now. Cousins and friends have gone to work so I'm at home doing nothing. Went shopping yesterday at Orchard Road. And I really, really SHOPPED!! In just one night alone, I managed to spend SGD 550!! Feel free to convert to Malaysian Ringgit.. lols!

Bought a new watch, a bottle of perfume, and a bloody lot of cosmetics! Seriously, cosmetics should be spelt as COSTmetics! The perks and disadvantages of being female lols.. Still have more shopping to do! Wee~!!

Anyways, since I can't blog about my Hanoi trip now as I don't have my pictures here with me, I decided to do a tag from Ching Mun's blog coz I found it interesting.. Haha! So here goes..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

5 things found in my bag:
  1. My baby Red - some of you might know what I'm referring to
  2. Wallet, for sure..
  3. Lots of loose changes
  4. Old tickets - travel/entrance/etc
  5. Bills, bills, and bills!
5 things found in my wallet:
  1. Identity card - I hide it behind my driving license coz I hate my I/C picture!
  2. As aforementioned, my driving license
  3. Cash.. sometimes.. lols!
  4. Foreign currency - don't ask me why coz I don't know myself
  5. Cards - all kinds! Name it!
5 favorite things in my room:
  1. MY BED!!! Soft, comfy and bouncy! Wee~!!
  2. Vanity mirror lols! *shy*
  3. My pillows
  4. My comforter
  5. MY BED!! Did I mention that already? Hehe!
5 things I've always wanted to do:
  1. Travel around the world!
  2. Travel around the world with someone special *grins*
  3. Liposuction and breast enlargement? LOLS!!
  4. Eat at the most expensive restaurants
  5. Stay at the most luxurious hotels (Actually, after no.2, I ran out of ideas lols)
5 things I'm currently into:
  1. SHOPPING~!!
  2. Traveling - In less than one month since my exams, I've been to Miri, Brunei, Vietnam and I'm currently in Singapore!
  3. Hanging out and spending time with my family and my girls~!
  4. Eating, eating, eating!
  5. Not forgetting chatting, facebooking, and blogging
5 things you would wish for:
  1. End of world suffering - poverty, massacres, hunger, etc
  2. A good and blessed life for my family and I
  3. Someone special.. But not yet..
  4. Good job, good environment, good colleagues, good pay!
  5. Free liposuction LOLS!
[You]

First name - Josephine
Nicknames - Jojo, Jo
Name you wish you had - Urm.... hmm.. I guess I'm fine with my name
What do people normally mistake your name as - JENNIFER! LOLS!!
Birthday - Today is the 2nd of May.. Will turn 23 in 19 days time.. Go figure! *Grins*
Birthplace - Segamat
Time of Birth - Before sunrise XD
Single or taken - Single and currently loving it!

[Your appearance]

How tall are you - 5' 2"
Wish you were taller - Sometimes...
Eye color - Chestnut brown
Eye color you want - I LOVE my eye colour!
Natural Hair color - Mahagony
Current Hair color - Mahagony! I stopped dying my hair a long time ago!
Short or long hair - Currently short
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color - Hahaha! DEFINATELY!!
Glasses or contacts - Depends on my mood and on whether I wanna use cosmetics.. I look good both ways *grins*

[This or that]

Flowers or Chocolates – ROSES~!!
Pepsi or Coke – Coke baby!
Rap or Rock – Rock, for sure!
Relationship or One night stand – LOLS! Hmm.. depends ;)
School or Work – Neither! COUCH POTATO!!!
Love or Money – Can I have both? Hehe!
Movies or Music – No preference.. Love both!
Sunny or Rainy days – Windy~!

[Have you ever]

Lied – Occasionally and depending on the situation
Stole - Haha! Yeah, from the petty cash in the kitchen XD
Smoked – Ugh, no!
Hurt someone close to you – As much as I hate to admit it, yes...
Broke someone's heart – Urm, not sure..
Had your heart broken – HAH! Umpteen times!
Wondered what was wrong with you – Hmm.. yeah...
Wish you were a prince/princess – Would you believe I have royal blood? XD
Liked someone who was taken – Not that I know of..
Been in love - I thought I was.. once... Have never been so wrong
Used chopsticks – Excuse me! I'm an EXPERT in using chopsticks k! *grins*

[Favorites]

Flower – ROSES!!!
Candy – All kinds~! I've got a sweet tooth!
Song – Depending on my mood..
Color – Red, pink and black
Movie - My all time faves are LOTR and Star Wars
Singer – DAUGHTRY!!!
Word – ***** hahaha!
Junk food – Hate junk food
Website – Facebook, google, my blog and my friends' blogs!
Location – Home~!
Animal – Dogs, chincillas, and cute, furry bunny rabbits!

To tag another five...
  1. Ernest
  2. Tek Jee
  3. Jivanti
  4. Chia Ling
  5. Kiat Wei

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 9:34 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com