Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Nak Tak: Every Vote You Cast Counts
Sunday, March 02, 2008



To know/read/see more, visit http://naktak.blogspot.com/


Also, check these few blogs out: (do that before the 8th of March!)And an image from Malaysia Today...

"Be prepared to pay the price" (Can I roll my eyes?)

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 11:26 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:52 am, Blogger magia said…

    Hi! Your blog is fantastic! Congratulations! I'm brazilian and I have a blog: http://sagradoxprofano.blogspot.com
    I write in portuguese, but there is a translator in my blog, so you can read it in english.

     
  • At 12:12 pm, Blogger Josephine said…

    lol thanks.. will visit your blog soon :)

     
  • At 10:43 pm, Blogger Kah Yee said…

    interesting you got here eventhough i'm not eligible to vote yet at least i can know wht's happening

     
  • At 9:26 am, Blogger Josephine said…

    lol good good.. so next time when your eligible to vote.. you'll know who to mark an X for XD

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com