Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Beer Belly Ben's Birthday
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Celebrated Benjamin's 24th birthday at Manhattan Fish Market in Seremban today after he and TJ came back from KL.. I'm so glad we did this.. Good food, Great company! Ben made me laugh so hard, I forgot my troubles during dinner =) Thanks Ben.. And Happy 24th Birthday!

Yummy!!

Trying to camwhore using the mirror on the wall.. Obviously didn't quite work out..

Wonderful way to spend my last night in Seremban~!

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 10:33 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com