Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
I'm Going To Smile!
Sunday, February 03, 2008
"I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy,
I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry,
I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me...
I’m going to smile."

Thanks Rufie.. I shall try my best to live by this quote that you have shared with me.. I will try to be strong..

Ja-Jen, you have to be strong too ok? We will get through this lil hiccup together =) All we need is time.. And hopefully it won't take that long...
posted by Josephine @ 11:36 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com