Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
1/1/2008
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Well, well.. A brand new year! We made it to 2008 people!! Wheee~~!! Soon to come, posts on how we ushered in the new year and how we would spend today, the 1st of January 2008! Notice I used "HOW" and "WOULD" in my sentence.. That's coz it's currently 2:38AM and I just came home from celebrating New Year's!

Best wishes to everyone and make the best of 2008!! Have fun creating loads of new memories to be stored in your brain bank! Let's conquer the next 366 (leap year) days together!!
posted by Josephine @ 2:34 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com