Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Studio Pics?
Sunday, December 23, 2007
You know what.... I feel like taking studio pics with my Seremban bros and Sab!

I wonder how much that's gonna cost..

Or more importantly...

Whether they're game with my (probably) costly idea...

Maybe we should just ask someone to take our pic with my darling W55 or TJ's Ixus90...

Coming to think of it.. I don't have any pics with all three of them in one picture!

Damn...

I'm in the mood for camwhoring!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



It'll be Christmas in
2 days!!! YAY!!

I might go to Seremban to keep TJ company for a few hours..

We'll see how it goes~!

And Ernie said he has something for me..

Wonder what it is..

*Happy*

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 7:16 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com