Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Countdown
Saturday, December 01, 2007
My gosh! It's DECEMBER!! The final month of the year~!! 2008 is just waiting to be ushered in with fireworks she's already expecting...

December is like... my 2nd favorite month of the year.. after May.. coz Christmas is in December!! Tek Jee said I'm totally gung ho about Christmas.. I agree.. A hole in the wallet but patched with loads of love, hugs and kisses, over a full but "empty" pocket anytime!

Put up a tree at Ernest's place in Seremban. Now the bottom of the tree is just waiting to be surrounded by tons of lovely presents from the heart and wrapped with the enthusiasm of a 6 year old~!

Speaking of enthusiasm.. I'm pretty psyched about the little post-Thanksgiving dinner we planned for tomorrow~! I've still yet to know how many mouths we're feeding coz Tek Jee and I need to estimate the amount of "raw materials" we should get...

Well, if the dinner plan is realised, and (hopefully) successful, I'm sure you'll read about it here soon~! Ahhhh~~ December... now, if only we had snow in Malaysia.. Haha!

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 4:44 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:15 pm, Blogger Ernest said…

    hey... guest list coming out soon... thanks for making our boring place so christmassy!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com