Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Procastinating
Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm bored... (See? My picture proves it!)

And I'm procastinating!

Current number of words = 3535

Another 4465 words to go..

Plus, I've a few grey strands of hair now!

Damn~!


Ooh hey.. I found a couple of my old pictures.. Those taken during my college days.. Wow.. And now I'm about to start my last semester of my four year Pharmacy course! Gee.. Time flies..

With Kok (his Chinese name is exactly the same as Aaron Kwok's)

Tian Cheng and I (We used to get teased together coz his English name is Joseph.. Lol)

Ken Lik (looks like your neighbourhood Ah Beng kia but don't be fooled! His CGPA was 4.0!)

So.. do I look the same as last time? Lots of people tell me I look younger now.. That's prolly coz I've gained a lot of weight since then! Haha!

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 3:26 pm  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com