Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Here Comes The Bride (Part I)
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Congratulations, Edwin and Karen!! And welcome to the family, "tang sau"!

Here are a few pics taken during the Church Wedding. Wanted to upload pics of the wedding car and the entourage but something's wrong with blogger! Sigh!! Well, maybe I'll edit this post later..

Pretty lil' flowergirls waiting for the bride to arrive..

Here comes the bride~!! Karen, a vision in white!!

My cousins, brother and I at Grace Methodist Church waiting for the bride to enter.. Too bad I wasn't allowed to take pics of her walking down the aisle nor of them exchanging vows.. Sigh.. Btw, the music being played as Karen walked towards the altar wasn't the Wedding march, but Canon in D!

At the end of service, everyone burst out laughing when this particular slide came up on the screen.. Spot the funny! Hehe!

And finally.... Tea serving ceremony back at Edwin's parents' place! Hey, I got my first (and probably last) angpao from my cousin! :D

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 10:02 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:50 pm, Blogger Ernest said…

    spot the funny..
    is it the sex colleagues??

     
  • At 11:06 pm, Blogger Josephine said…

    lols.. yup

    it didnt look like that on the computer screen.. when it got projected, the s and e got stuck together lols

    so instead of ex-colleagues, it turned out as sex-colleagues

    haha!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com