Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Temporary Hiatus
Thursday, October 11, 2007
.... Next stop....

SINGAPORE!!!

Hopefully this wedding cum happy occasion cum family gathering (but Pam's not here!!! *Sob*) will make up for the tears I've shed almost everyday for these past few weeks.

My last trip to Singapore was truly a memorable one! (Though there were occasional banters, hypocrisy, and a lot of tension)..

Hopefully this trip with my family, for my family, will be as memorable as my last trip.. without the bickering and what not's I had to put up with the last time around.

Oh, speaking of trips... Segamat-Muar-Melaka trip has been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances. Dissapointing, no doubt.. But things happen for a reason.

Have a great festive season everyone! Enjoy a traffic jam free KL for a few days! And to my Muslim friends...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA, MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN!

Berhati-hati kat jalan raya masa balik kampung dan jangan lupa simpankan kuih raya untuk saya ok?! Hehe!
posted by Josephine @ 3:13 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com