Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
October
Monday, October 01, 2007

Happy October!

New month, new conquests and... a new family member!!

My cousin Edwin is getting hitched on the same day Ernest celebrates his 22nd birthday and they fall on the first day of Raya!

Whoa.. confusing.. haha!

Wee~! I can't wait to meet my cousin-in-law to be! It's weird and sudden coz just a few months back, during Chinese New Year, Edwin told us he had a girlfriend but he wasn't intending on tying the knot until a few years later.. And suddenly..

*RIIIINGGGG*

"Hey, Jo.. Did you know Edwin's getting married on the 13th of October??"

I swear I almost got a heart attack!

Obviously, my cousins and I began to speculate.. Hehe! *Cheeky grin* Rufie said she wants to ask Edwin why he couldn't afford a condom despite having earn so much! Wonder if we'll notice a curious bump when we see our cousin-in-law to be... Hopefully I'll be an aunt soon! (Not like I'm not an aunt already.. but hey, this baby will bear the same surname as me! Their offspring will be the first next Yeo generation in our family)

Another cousin of mine is getting hitched on Sunday, the 14th of October. My second cousin, Kah Wei to his long-time girlfriend, Yoke King. He's the cousin I'm staying with in Seremban. Unfortunately, we won't be able to attend their wedding reception coz we won't be back in time. You see, Edwin's wedding is in Singapore!

Oh yeah, speaking of Ernest's 22nd Birthday, I've lots of friends celebrating their birthdays this month. Some of which are Jivanti, May Yeh, Meiyi, Jessica, Kai Shing, Alan and Chuan Zhen! *Sniff* Hello empty pockets!!!

And speaking of Raya, I did mention in one of my earlier post about our plans to go for 4WD adventure? But well, that's not happening. No, it's not because they cancelled the plans due to the fact that I can't go, but because no company allows you to drive the 4WD yourself! So what's the fun in that?? So back to plan A: Segamat - Muar - Melaka.

Hopefully that plan is realised.. *Crosses fingers*

Well, have a good month everyone! And seriously, hope for the uneventful!!

I speak from experience..

Oh crap... I've leg cramps!!!! %^@$#!!!!
posted by Josephine @ 9:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com