Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Best of Both Worlds??
Friday, October 05, 2007
Jason and I were talking about marriage earlier this evening. Anyways, we said that if both of us are still single by the time we turn 35, we'd tie the knot.. Lols!

Man, can you imagine what our kids would look like if they had:
  • My forehead
  • Jason's face shape
  • His eyebrows
  • My eyes
  • His nose
  • My lips, dimples and chin??
Below is a rough picture of how our boy would look like (thanks to Photoshop!)

Gosh... maybe the boy should have his father's eyes?! LOLS!

And if we should have a girl??


Ah-hah.... Hmm.. I'm having second thoughts about our so-called promise.. LOLS

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 9:44 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:14 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Crappy all right!! Both the kids look disastrous..:D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com