Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Dim Sum
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Tek Jee and I went for dim sum this morning at some high class dim sum restaurant here in Seremban.. Don't play-play ar.. Got aircond wan you know!! Haha!

This place is supposedly, the most famous dim sum shop in the whole Seremban, and on Sundays (as seen with my own eyes), it's sooooo packed, people queue up and take numbers just to get in and be seated!

So back to my story..

Like I was saying, we went for dim sum rite? We were sorta ushered to this one table at some secluded spot by a waitress in uniform. And when I say secluded, I mean others get served before us just because their tables are at better "locations"!

To think... just because of that, I didn't get to eat my siew mai!! They ran out of siew mais when the waitress finally came to our table! How sad is that right? A dim sum shop without siew mai!! *FAINT*

Well anyways, like I mentioned before, it was a really high class place.. So Tek Jee and I started worrying about the prices of food and although we were still really hungry (at that time, we only ordered two types of dim sum), we didn't dare to order more.. Until we saw the price list!

My gosh! The prices were like whoaaa!! Crazy cheap!! And at such a place too!! Prices ranged from RM2.00 to RM3.50! We started ordering like crazy after that.. Totally stuffed! Didn't have to eat lunch anymore!

But service there is kinda bad.. Tek Jee called this one old waitress to fill our empty teapot up.. Yes, she came.. But the way she looked at Jee was like she wanted to scratch him or eat him up or maybe even stuff him into a dungeon full of snakes and let him suffer a painful death! That was the kind of look she gave him!

If looks could kill, that look would've killed him in a second! Jee thanked her when she came back with a filled teapot, trying to score some brownie points with her.. But she still gave him "the look"!

Anyways, to conclude my post.. I'd say I wouldn't mind going there again coz the dim sum is not only cheap, it's airconditioned too! But I'm gonna make sure we don't ask that old waitress lady to add water to our tea the next time around! *SHUDDER*
posted by Josephine @ 10:47 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com