Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
3-in-1
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
You know how 3-in-1 stuff are really popular right now? 3-in-1 milo, 3-in-1 nescafe, etc etc? Well, this is a 3-in-1 post! Save space, time, and energy I've so little left of, no thanks to Jason! *Grumble*

Fashion Statement

My mum's ex-colleague's son got hitched last Saturday and my whole family were invited for the wedding luncheon at Legacy Hotel Malacca to grace the hall with our presence~! LOL! Anyways, instead of blogging about the wedding reception which is about the same as any other receptions, I decided to blog on fashion no-no's and fashion go-go's I saw at the reception..

First... The fashion Go-Go!

Can't really see what those girls are wearing.. but those dresses were really really nice! Suited their bodies as well! Not surprised.. They're the groom's sisters..

And next... Fashion No-No! (Mouse over to see my evil comments)


Lols! What can I say? There were just more fashion no-no's than go-go's!

2-Days with Jason

I literally wanted to strangle Jason Law! *ARGHHH* He not only made me wait like a bluddy fool and made me queue like a stoopid donkey, he also made me walk so much, I ended up sweating and smelling like a mad pig, and having muscle aches all over!!! *GRRR*


Day One

The only thing that kept me from literally burying him alive was the fact that he was a gentleman most of the time... But I have to admit.. I did have a LITTLE bit of fun... despite having a sore throat now coz I couldn't stop nagging at him during the whole 45 mins walk from KLCC to Times Square!

Day Two

Double Celebration

Yesterday (20th Nov) was Sabena and Chern Wuay's 22nd birthday! Ernest, Jee and a couple of others threw a surprise birthday party for them at Secret Recipe in Jusco Seremban 2. 9 people (excluding the birthday boy and girl, including me) joined in the fun!

Birthday boy and girl~!

It was a pretty ok dinner despite the whole bill calculation problem (my theory was right! Somehow the figures came out wrong.. damn) but well, unlike a lot of birthday parties I've been invited to, this one was rather.. quiet.. I guess? But it was pleasant and a birthday celebration nonetheless~!

Happy Birthday Sabena and Chern Wuay!

Labels: , ,

posted by Josephine @ 2:07 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com