Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
We Love Camwhoring!
Friday, December 14, 2007
Today was convo mag picture taking day~! Spent about an hour and a half (I think) taking pics.. We were all in either black, white or grey outfits and everyone looked great!

Camwhoring in class? LOL~!

Arghhh flasher~!!

Mag's missing :(

Silly faces XD

J to the power of 3!

With our "daddy"~!

Zhen Zhen and yours truly having a scandalous moment haha!

Before and After! LOL!!!

My girls!

With my fat face dood yo~!

Yin and Yang!

May hiding behind me...

Lotsa Hugs~~!!

With darling Kai Shing!

Yee Yin, Ee Lin and Me~!

And for the grand finale....

Mr. Benny! Haha!

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 5:54 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com