Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Sayonara 2007~!
Saturday, December 29, 2007
(I stole this idea from Ernest coz I had nothing to blog about! Lols!)

2007 wasn't a really good year for me.. I got into accidents, I almost died a few times, I was hurt umpteen times by people around me, I got into arguments because of others, and I did worse than I ever did in my studies! Not to mention a couple of other events which I shouldn't mention.

Trust me, most of the bad things that happened to me weren't minor bumps on the way to a brighter future.. They were trap doors under my feet and ropes around my neck to which tested my perseverance to live with each passing day...

But I did have some good times as well.. Good things did happen despite my bad luck this year.. And honestly, the silver lining was always there because of God, my family and my friends! And I couldn't thank them more for making 2007 livable for me! If it weren't for them.. who knows what I would have been capable of doing?

Anyways, here are a couple of HAPPY occasions or wonderful stuff I did all throughout year 2007! And you know what they say.. A picture paints a thousand words and I think I've crapped enough already! ;)

Pictures are not in chronological order


Well let's hope 2008 will be a better year for all of us! Last but not least, "saya ingin menyusun sepuluh jari memohon maaf atas segala salah silap yang telah saya lakukan sepanjang tahun ini" (Is that correct? I'm not too sure lols).. Thanks for visiting Pieces of Me.. See you next year!!
posted by Josephine @ 4:43 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:32 pm, Blogger Ernest said…

    u stole my idea and wrote something thats so much nicer... great success!
    eh..for new year...can i make my blog as chun as yours??

     
  • At 10:47 pm, Blogger Josephine said…

    lols.. hmm.. i'm more "creative" i guess?

    and sure.. go ahead =D

    cya tomoro bro~

     
  • At 8:44 am, Blogger Chia Ling said…

    JOJO YEO!
    I was so touched bcos u put so much of my pictures in ur slide! hahaa..
    yes 2207 is very memorable isnt it??
    wish i was back home to celebrate with u guys la..huhuhuhu...
    update me with ur interesting happenings ok?
    i miss u!!!!

     
  • At 3:37 pm, Blogger Josephine said…

    lol Ling Ling Tey! you've jumped 2 milleniums into the future! haha! will update you soon.. once i have any updates :) but you know u'll read them here if ive any haha..

    miss you too!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com