Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Resolutions for 2008
Thursday, December 27, 2007
I make new resolutions every year.. but I never seem to keep to them~! LOLS!

Anyways, here are my resolutions for 2008 AD! (Crossing my fingers that I keep them this time)

  1. To graduate with my classmates in MAY without nary an obstacle! (Wish me luck!) And that means I can't procastinate anymore!! *DUSH*

  2. This is a resolution I make EVERY single year... to lose weight! Haha! I'll be able to follow through with this resolution if only I didn't enjoy food so much!

  3. To be more feminine... so that TJ won't call me "gay" again! *Hmmph*

  4. To be b**chier coz good girls finish last (or so I've noticed) ~roar~

  5. To be a competent and great pharmacist once I start working!! (and also while doing my 9-week attachment)

  6. And last but not least (for now, that is), to break free from this curse I'm currently suffering from (don't ask.. Meiyi knows though.. Haha!) *ugh*

If I come up with more resolutions, I'll let you know~!

After all... I've still a few days before new year's =D
posted by Josephine @ 10:43 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:30 pm, Blogger Kiwi-Bird said…

    Hey There!!! Good Luck.. I'm sure your resolutions will work after 3 days from now =)

     
  • At 8:27 am, Blogger Josephine said…

    lols thanks.. but knowing me, i'd prolly break a couple during the first week of 2008 haha!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com