Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
A Brand New Day!
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Before I blog about how I spent my new year, I just wanna take this opportunity to thank Ernest and TJ for their wonderful Christmas presents! Really, really made me happy!

Necklace from Ernest =D

Scrunchy from TJ =D

And now.. To begin my real post.. Haha! Here are some pics from last night~!

Went to Terminal 2 to celebrate New Year's Day (yeah, we reached just in time to count down lols).. Who knew such a place existed in Seremban??)

Italian bar we entered.. Can't remember the name.. Nice place, nice environment.. Wouldn't mind going there again =)

With two of my "new housemates" LOLS! Too bad TJ couldn't join us :(

Haha! No idea what was he trying to do at that moment!

Bottoms up!

And Cheers to the new year!

Playing charades.. Chern Wuay was trying to act out "Slippery Nipple" (a type of mocktail)

"Flame up, please!"

Anu drank that in seconds! Then she went tipsy.. LOLS!


Great night, great company, great start of a brand new year!

And in the morning... Ernest and I went to City Park to enjoy the start of a beautiful new day and to have light breakfast..

Beautiful isn't it?? What a great way to start 2008! Too bad we couldn't stay long to appreciate nature a while longer coz it started to drizzle..

Then later, Ernest, TJ, Sab and I went down to Malacca to have lunch and to camwhore a lil... And hey, who said it takes 1 hour to reach Malacca from Seremban??

Ernest and Sab

Tek Jee and I.. Ate at a nyonya restaurant somewhere behind Jonker Street.. Love that place!

Our first "family" pic in front of the Red urm.. House? Building? Too bad I don't look nice in it.. REJECTED!!! LOLS!

Hanging out a while longer before going off to get some food for dinner..

BTW, a bird dropped it's bomb on Ernest's head while we were at the fountains in front of the Stadhuys building! LOLS! Told him it's good luck but he doesn't wanna believe me.. Oh well.. Haha! (Jason said it's bad luck tho.. hmm... what do you guys think?)

Had a wonderful time! Thanks guys!

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 6:16 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

    [b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

    You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

    Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

    Don't worry, we have you covered.

    With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


    [b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
    [/b]

     
  • At 5:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

    Can someone help me find it?

    Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

    Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

    Thanks

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com