Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
See You Guys Soon!!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Ernest, TJ, Christina, Anu and another girl (sorry I forgot your name) from C1/07 will be going to India today for their electives.. Main reason being to cut cadavers.. *Shudder*

(You're 2047 miles away from me..)

Anyways, just wanna wish you guys all the best, and please come back safely~! Don't be naughty in India k! And for goodness sakes.. use toilet paper!! XD

Take care guys!! God Bless!

P/S: Also to my other medic friends (like Ching Mun who's flying to KK), take care too! Hope to see you guys again sometime soon.. :)

And good luck to all my B1/04 freedom fighters! Today we face our first written exam after soooo long!!! (I'm so not ready!! *Cries*)

And HAPPY LEAP YEAR everyone!!!
posted by Josephine @ 6:21 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:29 am, Blogger Ching Mun said…

    So lovely of you ^-^ Ya now everyone is everywhere. Starting my elective tomorrow, still feeling so much indulged in my holidays. Anyways, will see ya soon. Take care. *Hugs*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com