Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Damn
Thursday, April 03, 2008
I miss blogging sooo much!!! But I'm still not in the mood to blog..

Anyways, short update on how I'm doing.. with a picture..

You know what they say... A picture paints a thousand words!


This pic says:

"I'm stressed" / "I'm bored" / "I want my life back!" / "I want time to pass quickly"/ "But I also want it to slow down"/ And.... "I'm sick of studying! Please let me graduate already!!"

Wish me luck peeps.. Exam in 5 days!

Then Miri, Brunei, Hanoi, Singapore and GRADUATION~~~~!!

*Woot* *Woot*
posted by Josephine @ 7:14 pm  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com