Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
The Finish Line
Saturday, April 26, 2008
OMG I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED!!!!

I managed to cross my final hurdle with God's help~!

And next... Convocation on the 24th of May at Sheraton Subang!!

This is an open invitation hehe.. Btw, I absolutely LOVE roses and teddy bears! *hint hint*

Will blog about my Hanoi trip next.. waiting for the pictures from my friends' cameras.. I think we took about 2000 pictures between us! LOLS!

Wee~ I'm so happy!!!

I'M A STUDENT NO MORE!!!!!!

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 12:34 pm  
9 Comments:
  • At 5:29 pm, Blogger Kah Yee said…

    congrats!! congrats!!

     
  • At 6:02 pm, Blogger Josephine said…

    hhahaha thanks thanks!! do come k~!!

     
  • At 7:54 pm, Blogger Kah Yee said…

    hahaha no transport la

     
  • At 7:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats, now I can officially address you as a pharmacist! All the best!

     
  • At 6:52 pm, Blogger Ching Mun said…

    Wow, entering another phase of life! Congrats :) Meanwhile have fun travelling ya.

     
  • At 1:40 am, Blogger Josephine said…

    boon shing and ching mun.. thanks loads!! do come to my convo if you guys have the time k? ching mun, can hitch a ride for tek jee XD.. boon shing ur not in msia are you? missing all the fun.. lols..

     
  • At 7:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nope, will be in London until July/August! Time flies... everyone is graduating and stepping into the working world! Have a good holiday in the meantime!

     
  • At 4:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi Josephine Yeo!

    I am Aizuddin from Segamat.. i got this from Neyza. Hope you fine.. see u

     
  • At 9:39 am, Blogger Josephine said…

    hi aizuddin.. thanks for visiting! very good thanks :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com