Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
I Am Alive
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
I was reading my old posts back from when I first started blogging with this URL back in November 2005. I was amazed to see how much I had transformed, how much I had grown, how much I had changed these past few years. Even my style of writing has matured in ways I had not known! Of course, this means I use fewer analogies and flowery sentences to convey my messages across..

I'm amazed at how much laughter I've shared with my closest and dearest friends, and even more so with the sea of tears I've cried because of broken dreams, hopes, and mostly of a broken heart. I had lost so much, yet gained much more over the past few years! And thinking back, I don't think I would have gotten this far if it weren't for the endless support and constant motivation from my very supportive and loving family, and my wonderful and understanding group of friends whom I share a strong bond with..

I wouldn't say I had that good a start this 2008 and I wouldn't say this half a year had been smooth sailing for me, but I've a lot to be grateful for because I have people I can turn to, and memories as my lifelong companion.. And these memories I refresh as I click through the archives of my life written in my blog - the good ones that make life so much more meaningful, the bad ones that I thank helped make me a stronger individual!

In exactly 7 days from now, I will step into yet another year of my existence here on earth. And I thank God for having guide me through my 23 years of life, and my loved ones for always being there to cushion my every fall. It's been a wonderful though confusingly rough journey and I'm proud to say I've made it so far and there's no stopping me from going further just yet!

I'm glad I'm alive!

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 12:51 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:56 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yes, jojoyoyo ;) Glad ur more saint now..haha. Im sure we'll be there for each other always..I enjoyed all the fun & gila moments we had right from sem 1 till now. Cheers!

     
  • At 9:52 pm, Blogger Josephine said…

    haha yea.. good times, good times.. i love you guys lots lots!! xoxo!!

     
  • At 3:31 pm, Blogger Ching Mun said…

    Good to hear :) Keep growing, the best is yet to come. All the best for your interview. As for birthday wish, I shall with hold till the exact day. Haha.

     
  • At 9:44 pm, Blogger Josephine said…

    lols thanks ching mun! i shall wait for it *grins*

    -jo-

    p/s: i changed my hp no

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com