Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
KLue Urbanscapes 2008
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
I totally wanna go!! Anyone wants to go with me?


Click on the image above for further details!

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for coming over to Segamat to visit me, girls~! I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves and the food! Too bad Cathy and Mag couldn't make it.. They missed all the fun! XD

At Segamat Train Station

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 3:01 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com