Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Four Years
Monday, June 02, 2008
~Time Flies~


This candid shot of Jen adjusting my hood for me while we were lining outside the convocation hall brought back memories of not so long ago when I first met my "chi muis" and slowly grew with them mentally, emotionally and spiritually as we sailed through our four years of university together.. They, and a few of my other girlfriends, have really taken care of me and have been there for me at times when I needed someone the most!

To think, I've made such wonderful friends, only to lose them four years later.. Well, maybe not lose.. But we're definately going our seperate ways determined by just one letter.. I can only hope that we will somehow, keep-in-touch, and that our plans of meeting up and travelling together once every year after we start work would be a reality and not just mere words of mouth!

I will definately miss these girls of mine.. and of course, a handful of my classmates whom I've grown to love as well. As much as I hate to admit it, BPharm might have been the best decision I've made in my life!

Thanks for making my life a lil more meaningful!

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 7:41 pm  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com