Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
23, 24, 25
Friday, June 06, 2008
This is a very long overdue post.. It's about my birthday celebration on the 21st of May 2008~! I'm gonna K.I.S.S this time around.. First lemme explain why my title is "23, 24, 25".. Basically this birthday celebration was not for me alone, but also for May who shares the same birthdate as me and is older by 2 years, and Magdalene's belated birthday. She's older by a year. Hence, the title: my age, Mag's age and May's age..

We went to Klang to celebrate after my not-so-gruesome job interview.. Speaking of which, I was there before 7AM (coz of limited parking spaces which are filled up by 7AM) when the interview session started at 8AM, and waited till 1.30PM coz the list of those to be interviewed followed birthdays so obviously I was one of the last on the list coz most of my classmates are a year older..

So anyways, we went to three different places in Klang to celebrate our birthdays whereby the last place we went to was a cafe and there we had our piece of cake.. And I do mean PIECE.. 7 of us share one PIECE of chocolate cake lols!

First place: Chinese Restaurant for seafood among other dishes


Second place: Fried rojak stuff and ABC (If I'm gonna be technical however, the second stop was actually Cindy's house to watch American Idol Finale!!)


Final Place: Some Halo Cafe like place.. We were serenaded to by the performers lols!


And some of the funny surprises and presents I got from my crazy budak-budak! Don't ask lols.. Long story XD~!

Messages on heart shape thingys with our B&W pics on it which made it look rather... orbituary like lols! *CHOI*

Real & Fake Pressies

Close up of the messages behind my heart shape thingy! *Tsk Tsk*

Thanks girls.. I really had fun that night! And I really do love my FAKE and REAL presents lols! *Muaks* And thanks too to those who wished me a Happy Birthday! Thanks for remembering hehe!

---------------------------------------------------

Just to add, this was the situation at the MOST remote petrol kiosk in Segamat 30 minutes after they announced the increase in petrol price from RM1.92 to RM2.70! It was much much worse after that!!!

P/S: I should've brought a few empty bottles for myself too! Damn! LOLS!

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 7:17 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:41 pm, Blogger Kiwi-Bird said…

    Hey =)

    Paiseh if i ask a silly question. Erm, I tot pharmacist need to do 3-year compulsory service with government? how come you go for interview?

    Take care!!

     
  • At 10:13 pm, Blogger Josephine said…

    lols no worries not a silly question at all coz we all asked the same thing...

    actually.. it's just a formality.. they already placed us before the interview but we have to go for the interview anyways.. you'd have to go through the interview too when ur turn comes..

    and btw.. you need a resume as well lols.. go figure

    *hugs*

     
  • At 8:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha great to read ur updated post, bet ur birthday this time round was the most fun huh?=)too bad aint there but glad u had more than enough company. n u still haven elaborate what ur heart shape presents are - play dough?

    Haha smart la u actually went to the most remote petrol kiosk...but not kiasu enough to bring bottles..hehe

    Take care n God bless!

     
  • At 9:25 pm, Blogger Josephine said…

    it was great~ would have been nice to have you around too of course.. the more the merrier :)

    but you were there for a while remember? called you to scold you lols!

    will tell you all about them later.. those heart shaped presents.. and yeah.. play dough XD

    alahhh first time mar.. before the price hikes again, im definately getting me some bottles to keep volatile liquid!

    miss ya loads~! cheers and God bless too :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com