Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
I Went, I Saw, I Did Not Conquer
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Went to Urbanscapes on the 28th of June with Chia Ling, Pek Chin, Pek Chin's cousin and Sek Kuan.. Got lost trying to find our way there.. Almost ended up at IPOH!


LMAO!

Sorry Chia Ling.. Trusting me = Burning more money on petrol and tol~ XD

Anyways, paid RM35 entrance tickets but didn't get to see much inside the KLPAC building coz it was too damn crowded!! I didn't get to see Mia Palencia!! *Cries*





Went outside the KLPAC building after a while to get to the Marketplace where bloggers and DJ's and local designers were selling their stuff.. It was packed with people and I think 70% of the people there were shouting "ADRIAN!!".. No idea why.. Was tempted to shout with them for the heck of it! *Grins*

"ADRIAN~~~"

Camwhoring as usual..

Mobile toi toi~!

Eee... Smelly!!



It was friggin' HOT outside... and then it started RAINING!! *Grumbles* So we didn't buy anything from the marketplace coz of the crazy weather except a small cupcake which I purchased for RM3.90 coz it looked too damn cute!!! (The next day, Chia Ling's cousins who went as well showed us the clothes they bought from Urbanscapes.. JEALOUS!!!)


-----------------------------------------------------

Glad I got to meet up with Eekie Tan and got to spend a couple of hours with him though he couldn't stop bullying me -_-" (I had to keep reminding myself that he only sees me once a year)..

Also managed to celebrate Suk Hui's 23rd birthday! Ate at Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant at Kota Damansara because that was where RAIN ate the last time he came to Malaysia.. LOLS!
Happy Belated Birthday Suk Hui!!





And... I also managed to get drunk with a few gulps of Screwdriver!! (Vodka + Orange juice) Hebat right?? *Grins*

A bit woozy~~

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 2:20 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com