Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Tennessee
Saturday, July 12, 2008
I watched Pearl Harbor again after so many years... And I remember how much I used to love the movie's main theme song, Tennessee, composed by one of the most talented film score composer, Hans Zimmer... There are no words, but somehow, the melody makes the heart seem heavy and it is almost impossible to keep from crying.. So to those who needs a good cry, maybe you should listen to Tennessee and embrace the music...



"Although the world is full of suffering,
it is full also of the overcoming of it"

- Helen Keller (1880 - 1968)-
posted by Josephine @ 9:05 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh... Peal Harbor's music has always been my favourite.. And yes, it makes your heart sank... Music does wonders, really.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com