Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Back from Hiatus
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Missed me? Hehe! Sorry I haven't been myself lately. Still not really myself but I'm doing better I guess.

Anyways, Thurs eve went out with Chuan Zhen. Supposed to watch Pirates III together but coz it was raining and I had to get back to Bandar Utama before it was too late, we decided to just hang around OUG and look for food.

Went to the night market but because it was wet out, most of the stalls weren't opened yet so only Chuan Zhen got to have a light entree of "Chao Tau Fu" before we went to OUG plaza for some real food. After dinner and a lil window shopping, we walked about 10-15 minutes to another departmental store in Pearl-something-or-rather-Hotel.

Zhen said there was a Jusco there so we decided to check it out. Well, to our dissapointment, there was no Jusco.. There was a D'hati (we pronounced it as DA-TEA though now I realise that it's suppose to be Di Hati.. LOL) there though.. Later we found out that it was Jusco, but they changed their name. How sad..

Later we went to Starbucks which was also in the hotel itself, and ordered two Java Chip fraps with whipped cream. The barista there was so busy checking me out, he forgot to put chocolate on top of the whipped cream! Haha! But Zhen said the guy was prolly checking HIM out! Hello Zhen! I'm so much more attractive than you k!! :P

Yesterday, went out the whole day with Jason. Met him at 9.45am at KL Sentral coz we both wanted to buy tickets to Segamat. Me for today, and him for Sunday. Yeah, he'll be staying at my place til' Tues. Anyways, we both went to Midvalley after that to watch Shrek 3 and also to do a lil shopping! Iunno bout you guys, but the both of us couldn't stop laughing and neither could the girl next to me. I think the three of us laughed the loudest! Shrek 3 was a real blast! Haha!

Then we went to the arcade to play some games. Jason made me dance that ParaPara game thingy! It was soooo embarrassing coz I kept missing!! But I've gotta admit.. Jason was pretty impressive! He actually formed his very own fan club in the process! LOL! Then we challenged each other to some shooting game, which he won... and to car racing.. which.. he won AGAIN!! ARGGGH!!!! Tak shiok betul!!! Then Cindy called me and while on the phone, Jason went to play his dancing game again!

After the arcade, we had lunch at Dominos. I DIDN'T WANT PIZZA FOR LUNCH!!! Sigh.. but hell, someone had to give in.. He actually wanted to eat at Pizza Hut but the line was so long, I said, forget it! And he actually tried to convince me to have the pizza taken away, then sit at the tables at the food court on the top floor to eat it!! *Faint* Talked more than we ate, then went SHOPPING!!

Unlike many of my guy friends, Jason was actually really patient while I window shopped for clothes! And when I went into shops which sold both male and female clothes, he'd try something out while I was doing the same in the next dressing room! And even when I shopped for makeup, he tried putting some of the samples on himself! LOL! He stopped when I told him it was kinda gay.. Haha! But he's real thoughtful.. he actually took Benefit's brochure back to let his sister have a look coz she's into cosmetics too..

And later that evening, although he promised to meet his parents at the LRT station at some appointed time, he decided to stay a lil longer with me coz I still have yet to get some books for my bro and a Father's Day card for my dad.. to which he kept reminding me.. LOL!

Anyways, it was real fun hanging out with Jason. Though sometime between all the laughter, we managed to hurt each other.. PHYSICALLY!! LOL! No wonder he has never had a girlfriend.. He smacks girls!!! Haha! I went around with an inflammed arm for about half an hour or so. Then again.. I started it.. LOL! But hey.. nothing can come out perfect right? :)

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 12:57 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com