Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Within A Split Second
Friday, May 25, 2007
A form 6 friend of my friends passed on last night. She was 22 years old, and died of a heart attack. I didn't know her but I do know the pain of having to lose a friend forever. Although she had been born with heart problems, her death was unexpected. Let's offer our prayers and may she rest in peace.

This had led me to thinking. She was the same age as I am. What does it show? Only one thing.. Death knows no age. I can die anytime, anywhere, from anything. We will never know when our time is up. It's a one way ticket to someplace far, to which we have no say to when we want to pack up and leave. If you are thinking, "how about those who have committed suicide? Don't they choose when they die?" Here's what I think. They do not choose when to die. They just choose to die, it doesn't matter when. Anyway, what I'm trying to point out here, is that anyone of us can go within a split second. One minute you can be talking about the world and about the future, and next, you're six feet underground.

Life is short. I'm not gonna ask you to embrace life as Drew Barrymore had adviced her many fans, but I'm gonna ask both you and me, to forgive those who have wronged us, to forgive those who have hurt us.. to forgive! I know for sure I wouldn't want to leave this world knowing that there are people I bear a grudge against, as I wouldn't want someone to leave with pain in their hearts or hatred towards me. I could never live with myself knowing that someone has passed on before I could ask for forgiveness.

It's easier said than done, of this I'm fully aware. Wounds take time to heal. But it doesn't hurt to tell those who are dear to you three simple words, "I am sorry" or "I forgive you".. So what if you think you'd hurt your pride? Sooner or later you'd forget that ever happened! Besides, what's a little pride compared to the bliss of love and friendship? It's never too late to try to patch things up, as long as you are still breathing. Learn to let go of the past, and capture the present to have a better future! Life is too short to be spent on making enemies, life is too short to make more friends. Appreciate those around you before it's too late...

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 3:48 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com