Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Taking a break
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
This blog will be on hiatus for an uncertain period of time. Will not be contactable via msn nor hp. Anything, call my house phone (my phone calls go through screening btw.. I have a list of ppl I will talk to) or just leave me an sms. I'm bound to check my phone once in a while. I'm just taking a break from all forms of communication with the outside world and choose to stay hidden in my shell. Don't ask why... I can't tell you either.

And congrats to Ernest for getting into the Dean's list (Phase I). Not sure about the rest of you. But congrats anyways.

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 7:01 am  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com