Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Happy Happy Day
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Yesterday was one of the greatest days of my life~! I had fun, laughed more than I have laughed in the past few weeks, and I recieved great news! Ah yes... always a silver lining... And Jason had once again, proved to be a delightful companion! :)

I went up to KL today for a one-day trip. Took the 9AM bus and reached Puduraya station a lil after noon. Since there were some construction work going on, I had to walk awfully far to get to the LRT station.. Interchanged at Masjid Jamek to Putra line to get to KLCC to meet up with Jason..

Jason was already there waiting when I arrived and he had just finished filling up some contest entry forms, hoping that he'd be able to win an RM800 shopping voucher. We walked practically the whole KLCC looking for a place to eat and we finally settled for the 2nd floor food court. I noticed that it's not easy deciding on what to eat when with Jason.. LOL.. Although I was crazy hungry, I didn't finish my fish and chips.. no, not because I'm on a diet, nor because I didn't pay for it.. but coz it tasted like sea water! Yuck!

Planned to go up the sky bridge after eating but made a short detour to Kinokuniya. Jason wanted to buy a book called "Survival of the Sickest" (I think) while I needed a book on Sociology.. but because of the prices... we decided against it.. Maybe they'd be cheaper at MPH.. Anyways, wanted to go up the sky bridge but there were no more tickets!! The ushers said that people would line up at before 8.30AM to get the limited tickets.. *Sniff*.. was really dissapointed..

We walked around aimlessly then entered Isetan so I could buy a bottle of Euphoria Blossom.. Gave him the free sample of CKin2U which the salesperson gave me free with my purchase. Smelt better on him than it does on that strip of paper they'd spray perfume on. Continued walking aimlessly then I told Jason I wanted to see KLCC park in the daytime.. so we turned around and walked somemore.. Legs were aching but what the hell.. LOL..

The weather was friggin' hot outside the building.. Standing outside for a while, Jason suggested we walk to the convention center and check it out. There were two events going on at the same time..

Got loads of pretty paper bags, a few notebooks (btw, the guy gave Jason 3 books, but gave me 5!! Haha! What can I say? Lenglui mar! :P), a pen or two, a keychain, and loads of brochures! Jason told one of the exhibitors that we're from UPM, studying Chemical Engineering.. and when she asked us stuff, we knew nuts! LOL! Crapped up all nonsensical stories lol! And both of us couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole time we spent in the exhibition hall! Btw, we even got nametags.. which was really cool!

... and...

We thought we could get some free stuff from here too.. but everything in that expo was just for sale! Btw, we both spun this wheel of fortune thingy, and both of us got number 4.. The prize? A voucher worth RM100 for each of us! But they wouldn't give it to us unless we spent our time there.. nonsense! Then this one sales girl came to promote some stuff to me.. and when she told me about their slimming tea, I stepped on Jason's foot and then he thought I wanted to get away so he was like "Ok la! Let's go la!" (trying to save me la, konon.. haha) He sounded just like an impatient husband! LOL! The girl was like "Ok ok.. Five minutes, five minutes".. she sounded kinda scared.. haha! Poor girl..

Wanted to go to Starbucks for a drink after that but coz of the lack of time we had, since he had to meet his friends at IMU coz they had plans to go to Maison's, we left KLCC in a hurry.. Met Miss Wong in IMU and she asked me if B104 could organise a Health Awareness Campaign outside of IMU.. The marketing department, she said, would bear the cost.. So what do you guys think? Wanna give it a go? Oh.. and she also said we can ask for help from our juniors and also the medical students and give them training since we are the most senior.. LOL! Wow! Bangganya! :D

Oh btw.. I managed to see an openly lesbian couple in the LRT, and an openly gay couple in the bus on the way back to Segamat! LOL! Ah.. What a day..

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 1:35 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com