Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Adam = Alan?
Saturday, June 30, 2007
I told Alan that I wanna dress him up like Adam Levine of Maroon 5 (during Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards 2007) for MPO on the 13th of July..

Sex symbol.. *swoon*

But Alan doesn't wanna dress up nice and he claims to already look like Adam Levine.. *slaps forehead* Also said I don't know how to appreciate him lol.. sigh....


Alan said he looks like him if he doesn't shave

Do you think they look alike? Both of them do have skinny bodies.. Tho Alan may have more of a tummy than Adam.. Lol!

What do you think? Alike much? Hmm.. maybe.. with the little stubble.. and the ears..

I still wanna dress you up Alan!! You still aren't as yeng as Adam! :P

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 5:32 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com