Pillgrimage

Life's A Pill - Just Swallow It!

 
About Me

Name: Josephine
Home: Segamat, Johore, Malaysia
About Me: One word... WEIRD!
See my complete profile
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
this blog's layout is currently under construction
Boredom driven post
Saturday, September 01, 2007
OMG!! Crazy bored!!!

Today is still the 31st of August 2007, but I'm gonna wait till 00:00 hours to post this so it won't seem like I blog too much.

Oh yeah.. That's REALLY how bored I am!

I've already visited most of my friends' blogs more than once in a few hours (as if they'd update it after every visit I make) and I've browsed my Friendster like umpteen times already!!

Here I am, lying down on my bed, waiting for someone to message me on MSN. So far I've began conversations with a few of my peeps, but those conversations ended pretty fast. Also wondering where my ji muis and heng dais are.. I bet they're out of their houses, enjoying every second of their holiday, while I sit at home and sleep most of the time.. Sigh..

You might ask me "why don't you go out?" Well, simple answer.. IT HAS BEEN RAINING ALL DAY!!!! Who the heck would wanna go out on such a day?? Welll... maybe not ALL day.. there was a lil sun earlier today but it was too hot to go out anyways.. Typical Malaysian excuses huh? Lol! This is why Malaysia is rawks!

Kai Lun messaged me earlier, asking me if I wanted to follow him back to KL this Monday. I wouldn't mind.. if he wasn't leaving at SIX in the MORNING!!! *Faints* I guess he has class that day, so that's why he's leaving at such an ungodly hour. But knowing him, and Malaysian time, he'd prolly leave at 10AM.. Lols!

My dad's at some Indonesian island with his buddies now. Staying for a night and coming home tomorrow. Awfully short trip. Guess I got my love for travelling (adruptly) from my dad.. Haha.. My mum and dad have influenced me a lot.. Like the fact that I enjoy taking back lanes and taking long drives... and my interest in electronics and Hi-Fi stuff.. Also got some great traits from them.. Like having a good sense of direction, being diplomatic and having an ultra sensitive sense of smell (which sometimes, ain't such a good thing)!

As for David, he got his nagging-for-hours-on-end talent from both my mum and dad! Lols! So he's like a combination of both, therefore makes him a much worse nag and I really pity the woman who is to be his wife and pity his kids even more! Lols! *Shakes head* Ah.. I love my family.. Haha!

Hmm.. it's 11PM now and my usual chat buddies have yet to come online. Sigh.. Blogging took away my boredom for a while.. but now it's back again! Argh!!! Crappiness!!

Oh yeah, I JUST watched 300 today.. Yes, yes, I know what you're thinking.. "Huh?? Now only watch 300??? Super old show la!!" Yes, yes.. I know.. So sue me! Anyways, my friends were so right when they told me that the actors had awesome bodies with rippling biceps!! I was like *DrOoOoL*.. I really liked the gruesome fighting scenes.. Call me sick but I've always enjoyed watching these types of shows.. You know, movies of sword fights during the dark ages/renaissance.. Troy, Kingdom of Heaven, Alexander, you name it!

I really can't think of what else to say now.. I'm just waiting for the clock to strike 12 so I can publish my post and call my post for the day. Trying to upload some images but can't seem to do it.. I guess this post will just have to be all words... Yeah, I know.. It's a big bore.. But you read it anyway, didn't you? *Cheeky grin*

11.13PM and counting... or maybe I should just change the post time and date.. Not like anyone would know anyways.. Hehe!

Labels:

posted by Josephine @ 12:01 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
When I'm Too Free..
Let's Chat~!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Pillgrimage .Template by Isnaini Dot Com